PyGtk Windows all in one installer

Marco Bonifazi

I realized a PyGtk all in one installer for Windows.

You can download it from here:
http://www.bonifazi.eu/appunti/pygtk_windows_installer.exe

It is simply an assembling of all the different installers I
previously downloaded (which are executed step by step), and you can
choose.

I realized this installer using EclipseNSIS and compiling the script
generated by NSIS.
Then, the script I created and that you can compile and modify using
NSIS is the following:

http://www.bonifazi.eu/appunti/pygtk_windows_installer.nsi

I give also the link of the webpages where I got the different
installers:
http://www.bonifazi.eu/appunti/2008/04/pygtk-all-in-one-installer.html

I'll try to keep update this installer.

I hope it could be useful to someone.