PySol: using Qt (as a case study)

qwweeeit

PySol uses TKinter as GUI system.

Wanting to learn python I am studying PySol, but having choosed Qt as
my GUI, I am asking if someone can comment on my choice both on pysol
as as an application worth to study (I want to implement a card game)
and mainly on Qt choice.

Perhaps it would be better if I choose an application already written
in python and Qt (or PyQt)... but I do not know any in the card games
field.

A last thing. I was not favourably impressed by the behaviour of the
PySol Programming Group (www.pysol.org):

"Due to recent happenings (some distributions "patch" out sound
support, some companies sell disguised PySol versions as their own
programs, ...) any work on PySol4 has been stopped, and only the
source code remains available. After more than six years of work on
PySol I realize more and more that the GNU GPL does not work out for
game-like programs, and I'm seriously considering using some stricter
license for PySol5."

qwweeeit

It must be the Free Software Foundation that has to take in charge the
problem (as I know it has already done in some cases)...