Python 2.6.1 @executable_path

googler.1.webmaster

Hi!

I asked something similar a few days ago. Is it possible to compile
Python 2.6.1 with a dynamic path on Mac OSX Leopard 10.5.x. I found
out that I could use @executable_path but I don't know how the
configure command would look like.

This is my current configure command for the default /Library/
Frameworks/ path:

../configure --with-framework-name=Python --with-universal-archs=all --
enable-framework --enable-universalsdk=/

Can anyone help me?
Thanks.