Python Network Graph Library

jay graves

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a network Graph Library with Python bindings (Iron or
C!).

Just need a simple relationship visualisation - seen a few via google
but many seem to be unmaintained.

I've used GraphViz before but never any of the Python bindings. It's
always been easy enough to just generate the .dot file that Graphviz
expects.
http://www.graphviz.org/

I've also book marked NetworkX but I've never used it.
https://networkx.lanl.gov/wiki

I'm sure there are others.

HTH.
Jay Graves