Python+Pygame+PyopenGL all in one package?

shirish

Hi all,
Is it possible to have Python+Pygame+PyOpenGL in one compact
package so people can play the games released at pyweek.org . I have
been having a hard time getting the whole thing on windows as well as
linux (Ubuntu 7.04) . Strangely, my pleas for the same on pyopengl
have gone unanswered.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/[email protected]&forum_name=pyopengl-users
as well as
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/[email protected]&forum_name=pyopengl-users

Even wikipedia doesn't know much about PyOpenGL except for the fact
it is a package which allows the 3D redering using python.

I'm an end-user hence would like to know from some experienced
people if they see any way forward or not. Cheers !