python/python output buffers

Bruno Desthuilliers

sandro dentella a écrit :
Hi,

I'm having a little problem while using python mode. I'm used to hit
C-c C-c and have a Python Output buffer opened with the output. Now,
on Ubuntu 7.10 and 8.04, C-c C-c sends to the Python buffer that is
not raised in a window. I need to hit C-c C-z to see it.

First of all I'm puzzled and would like to understand what makes the
difference. I guess is some defaults that changed in the system
configuration.

What makes the difference between the two behaviors?

This has been the subject of a recent thread here. Emacs now ships with
a different python mode named python.el. You'll have to manually
(re)install the original python-mode.el.

HTH

sandro dentella

Hi,

I'm having a little problem while using python mode. I'm used to hit
C-c C-c and have a Python Output buffer opened with the output. Now,
on Ubuntu 7.10 and 8.04, C-c C-c sends to the Python buffer that is
not raised in a window. I need to hit C-c C-z to see it.

First of all I'm puzzled and would like to understand what makes the
difference. I guess is some defaults that changed in the system
configuration.

What makes the difference between the two behaviors?

Thanks in advance
sandro
*:)

sandro dentella

This has been the subject of a recent thread here. Emacs now ships with
a different python mode named python.el. You'll have to manually
(re)install the original python-mode.el.

HTH

Thanks. I did search for it and got lost in too many different post on
python mode... Now I found it.

sandro