python script to gather file links into textfile

Joel Goldstick

Sometimes its good to look in the closets or under the beds. People
forget what they put in those places sometimes.

Joel Goldstick

David,

actually, what is the url? I read about you a little and it looks
like you are into music but not a software guy. You might be better
off finding someone local to write the code for you. People here
generally help people with actual coding problems, or discuss aspects
of python, but if you want to hire someone you will need to give more
specific details of what you want done