Python Tools for Visual Studio from Microsoft - Free & Open Source

python

Roland,

Looks very impressive! Thank you for sharing this work.

For others following this thread

- this add-in to Visual Studio works with CPython 2.5 - 3.2 and is not
dependent on .NET or IronPython

- this project also brings HPC (high performance computing) and MPI
support to CPython using the latest Microsoft API's for large scale data
and computing

Regards,
Malcolm

Patty