    offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
    website developer.
    , Jul 10, 2007

  2. On Jul 10, 7:24 am, ""
    <> wrote:
    > A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
    > designer to develop a new website for their business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
    > offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
    > website developer.

    What the hell are you talking about?
    Travis Newbury, Jul 10, 2007

  3. Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > On Jul 10, 7:24 am, ""
    > <> wrote:
    > > A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
    > > designer to develop a new website for their
    > > business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
    > > offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
    > > website developer.

    > What the hell are you talking about?

    Now, Travis: that's not very soft or interpersonal of you ...

    --
    Joel.
    Joel Shepherd, Jul 10, 2007
  4. Brian Cryer Guest

    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 10, 7:24 am, ""
    > <> wrote:
    >> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
    >> designer to develop a new website for their
    >> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
    >> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
    >> website developer.

    > What the hell are you talking about?

    You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
    multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.

    Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Jul 10, 2007
  5. Mike Minor Guest

    > On Jul 10, 7:24 am, ""
    > <> wrote:
    >> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
    >> designer to develop a new website for their
    >> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
    >> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
    >> website developer.

    > What the hell are you talking about?

    Why would you advertise your web design company on a group populated mostly
    by other web designers. Me thinks they are missing there target demograhpics
    here....

    Mikey
    Mike Minor, Jul 10, 2007
  6. John Hosking Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Jul 10, 7:24 am, ""
    > <> wrote:
    >> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
    >> designer to develop a new website for their business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
    >> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
    >> website developer.

    > What the hell are you talking about?

    Funny. This spammer multi-posted to c.i.w.a.h and a.w.w (at least), and
    the posts there propagated to my newsserver and I downloaded them (not
    happily, of course). But here in a.html, my newsserver quite niftily
    omitted/killed the darn thing. Unfortunately, *this* is the one place
    where you replied, so I get to see it again here, too. :p

    And no, I couldn't figure out what the OP's blathering was about either.
    (I could detect neither the question nor the mind. Maybe I lack the
    appropriate interpersonal skills?)

    --
    John
    Pondering the value of the UIP: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
    John Hosking, Jul 10, 2007
  7. Brian Cryer wrote:
    > "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    >> On Jul 10, 7:24 am, ""
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> A question that comes to mind people are looking for a new website
    >>> designer to develop a new website for their
    >>> business.http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/
    >>> offering soft and interpersonal skills of a website designer or a
    >>> website developer.

    >> What the hell are you talking about?

    > You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
    > multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.
    >
    > Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.

    That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 10, 2007
  8. Brian Cryer Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Brian Cryer wrote:
    >> "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> What the hell are you talking about?

    >> You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
    >> multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.
    >>
    >> Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.

    > That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?

    I hadn't noticed ... but you're quite right.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Jul 10, 2007
  9. Brian Cryer wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Brian Cryer wrote:
    >>> "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message

    >>> You are quite right, his/her posting doesn't make sense. Its also
    >>> multi-posted to at least one other newsgroup.
    >>>
    >>> Sadly I think its just spam. Shame we're seeing more and more of it.

    >> That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?

    > I hadn't noticed ... but you're quite right.

    See my sig. I only see that stuff when it's quoted. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 10, 2007
  10. On Jul 10, 6:15 pm, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > >> That wouldn't be from Google Groups, would it...?

    > > I hadn't noticed ... but you're quite right.

    > See my sig. I only see that stuff when it's quoted. :)

    Ah, but then you miss all my quality input, (including this one), as I
    use Google Groups exclusively.
    Travis Newbury, Jul 11, 2007