    anyone here help? I want to export a Quark 6.0 document from Quark into
    HTML but the HTML option is grey'd out.
    -Steve

    Steve Thon, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Steve Thon

    Steve Guest

    hmm thats strange. I'm assuming your copy of Xpress has full functionality,
    and is not a demo or missing relevant plugins? I'm pretty sure that the guys
    at alt.design.graphics could help you out here...

    S.

    "

    Steve, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Steve Thon

    Steve Thon Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > hmm thats strange. I'm assuming your copy of Xpress has full

    functionality,
    > and is not a demo or missing relevant plugins? I'm pretty sure that the

    guys
    > at alt.design.graphics could help you out here...

    Thanks, I just found that one, left a message, then came back here. I don't
    know what is the problem. I think it worked fine before.

    Steve Thon, Feb 28, 2004