Question about javascript -> onblur='self.focus'

Guest

Question about javascript -> onblur='self.focus'

I use the method <body onblur='self.focus'> to keep the child browser always
on the top , it success, but the textbox inside the child browser can not
type anything, why

Eliyahu Goldin

Because body.focus() removes focus from any focusable element inside the
body. And as soon as you try to set focus on any element, onblur event fires
and pulls the focus back to body.

Eliyahu

Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi
You have mentioned as use (onblur="self.focus()") to disable minimize button. But when I tried, I found that it is applicable only for once and when I click next time it is getting minimized. Can any1 please help me on this.