Question on Datagrid Property Data Key Field

Bruce LeMond

To my understanding the data key field property in the web
form datagrid is used for finding the correct record in
the data set for updating. It looks like only one field
could be specified, but the primary key in these records
consist of 3 fields. How could I get all three fields (the
entire primary key) in this property?

Thanks in advance for your help.