DataKeyField Property in Datagrid

Bruce LeMond

The datakeyfield property in the datagrid just lets us
specify one field. But my primary key consist of 3
fields. I know that this is used as a parameter for the
execution of the findby method to find the record in the
dataset for updating. So I went into the code and put in
the parameters in the findby method which would be as
follow:

Dim r As DSHousekeepitems.housekeepingItemsRow
r =
DSHousekeepitems1.housekeepingItems.FindByroomitemRequestDa
te(UPTRoom, UPTItem, UPTRequestDate)

But no row was found causing an error message being
displayed when executing. I also put in the code to
display the values of the three fields, and the values are
in these fields ok. So anyone have any answers on why the
record is still not being found?

Thanks in advance.