Questions on FOX GUI and Python

Kenneth McDonald

Would anyone care to offer their opinions as to using Python with the
FOX GUI toolkit? Ease of use, stability, power,
speed, etc., all thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken

llothar

Would anyone care to offer their opinions as to using Python with the
FOX GUI toolkit? Ease of use, stability, power,
speed, etc., all thoughts would be appreciated.

Pure theoretical question, as FXPy is not supported anymore, but i
bite:

Don't use FOX if you want to write a mainstream application.

I did it and i whish i could find the time to switch to another
toolkit.
Too many problems and to many useability bugs. The later ones are
getting
more serious for me.

Also development for the GUI part stalled and even before it was
OpenSource but never OpenCommunity.

And it is (if not patched) almost as ugly as the old TK.