    The logo was a Spider in a centre of a web, can any remember the full name
    or the link where I can download it from.

    Many Thanks

    Avari, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Avari

    Avari Guest

    I found it now.

    Avari, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Avari

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Avari wrote:

    > Many years ago I use to you a simple HTML editor, I think it began with
    > the letter A.

    Arachnid?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Dec 15, 2006
  4. Avari

    Avari Guest

    It was quite bag, uninstalled it.

    Do you where I can get HTMLArea 3.0?

    Avari, Dec 15, 2006
  5. Avari

    Bergamot Guest

    Avari wrote:

    > Do you where I can get HTMLArea 3.0?

    FYI, HTMLArea is no longer in development or supported. Try TinyMCE or
    FCK Editor instead. Both are open source and available at SourceForge.

    --
    Berg

    Bergamot, Dec 15, 2006
  6. Avari