QuickStartMembershipSqlProvider vs AspNetSqlMembershipProvider

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by David Thielen, Jun 2, 2006.

  1. David Thielen, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Hello,

    I think this should be a customized provider included in their samples. I
    suggest you may post the question in their forum:

    http://forums.asp.net/25/ShowForum.aspx

    I saw some posts mentioned that they are working with this provider. Maybe
    you can get more answer there.

    Regards,

    Luke Zhang
    Microsoft Online Community Support