Racisim at Microsoft-layoffs pending

Billary/2008

I worked for Microsoft in the 1990's, in the "Southeast Sales
District" based out of Atlanta. What I remember most was the level of
Racisim in this southern based office. I wonder if any of those old
timers are still around. I hope they get layed off. Those long timers
are fat and heavy in salary and benefits. They need to go first. They
were all a bunch of racist bigots.

Lord Fauntleroy

Well then, if the brass sees this post, they will take immediate action, the
office will be swept clean of those idiots and all will be good again.

But since you no longer work there who gives a rats ass?