RAD7 and Struts2 404 error

timjowers

What is the trick to get the HelloWorld example to work with RAD7? I
can get it to load the struts.xml (as it gives an error if I put in
bogus action mappings). It will load the JSP's. But it gives a 404
when I call the actions. I can explicitly load the Action class with a
JSP scriptlet so I know it is deployed.

I do not see any other logging anywhere. Just 404. One web page said
in RAD6 one has to turn off file serving but I have not found that
setting in RAD7 admin console.

Thanks for any insights!
TimJowers