radio buttons on form grouping question

Brian Henry

In standard VB.NET you can group radio buttons in a pannel or frame and when
you click on one in that frame or pannel the others will update relative to
the selection so only the one you picked is selected, how do you do this
similary in ASP.net? I know there is a radio group but what about a single
radio button? how would you do it with a couple single radio buttons like
you can in VB.net.. thanks

Jon Paugh

You want to set the GroupName property of all the radio
buttons in a group to the same value. Then when you click
one, all the others unclick.