radio wannabe

dale

well here goes .

i want to create a pseudo radio station using a few FTP accoutns if
acquired. however i cant figure out how to set up a playlist of the songs
ive uploaded to the sites.
the mainsite is at http://home.comcast.net/~bpbradio at the moment im tryin
to use a windows media player.

any information will be appreciated
-dale-

Whitecrest

i want to create a pseudo radio station using a few FTP accoutns if
acquired. however i cant figure out how to set up a playlist of the songs
ive uploaded to the sites.

If you like Flash look at my site. There is a flash player there. If
you want it, I will send you the swf file and the source code if you
want that too.

It allows you to have a drop down list of songs with titles and
descriptions, play all, loop, and you can set it up so it only plays
some number of seconds of the song. (Your choice on the number of
seconds.)

If you like it, then just ask and I will put it out there for you.