    to use a windows media player.

    any information will be appreciated
    -dale-

    dale, Sep 5, 2003

  2. dale

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > i want to create a pseudo radio station using a few FTP accoutns if
    > acquired. however i cant figure out how to set up a playlist of the songs
    > ive uploaded to the sites.

    If you like Flash look at my site. There is a flash player there. If
    you want it, I will send you the swf file and the source code if you
    want that too.

    It allows you to have a drop down list of songs with titles and
    descriptions, play all, loop, and you can set it up so it only plays
    some number of seconds of the song. (Your choice on the number of
    seconds.)

    If you like it, then just ask and I will put it out there for you.
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Sep 6, 2003