Rails + Amazon

Rubena Rub

Hi,

I am new to ruby and just trying to get into Rails. Very interesting
and I hope I will be getting into it fast... thanks a lot to all the
amazing work done on this project!

OK, my question now ;)

How to integrate Amazon product search into rails? I want to put some
books on my site wih he amazon API.

I found this:

http://journal.gleepglop.com/articles/2005/06/06/amazon-on-rails

but unfortunately the example code is 404ed and I am not quite sure if
I understood everything.

So I f there is some more rails + amazone info out there I would be
happy if someone could point me there!

Thanks!

Rubena

JB Eriksson

------=_Part_19115_13894886.1135026190925

rad means rapid application development, but it's also the name of a comic
supervillain, apparently.

I'm afraid I missed something. what 'rad' means ?

------=_Part_19115_13894886.1135026190925--