Rbuild of Project not taking affect

paul

I'm having a weird problem now on a machine when I'm
working on a project from a web server and when I rebuild
that solution the coding changes do not take affect. Any
changes to the .ASPX file work fine it's the changes to
the .cs files that are not having any affect. I can go to
another machine and refresh the project and rebuild and
the changes I did on the other machine then take affect.
it's like the compiled code is not being implemented by
the first machine. I am using visual Studio .net 2002

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Paul,

Based on my research and experience, the problem is that the assembly used
by the application is not updated. Please try the following solutions:

1. Restart IIS and test this issue again - iisreset.

2. Have you installed the assembly to the GAC? If it is the truth, please
remove the assembly from the GAC and restart IIS. Then test this issue
again.

How do I add/remove a shared assembly to/from the .NET GAC?
http://www.thescarms.com/dotNet/gacutil.asp

3. Delete all the assembly files in the bin directory. Rebuild the
application. Restart IIS. Then test this issue again.

I am looking forward to your result.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support