RE: Error: "The system cannot find the file specified"

Guest

Some where in your code or while redirecting, you r pointing, redirecting or
using a file that doest not exist, atleast the error message shows that.

Swanagon, John M \(John\)

It's weird though, the .aspx file exists. And, in the code, there are no
Response.Redirect() calls. The page does some simple reads from an Oracle
database. I thought it my be connectivity or network, but when the error
occurs (no real pattern; at least it appears), it isn't even a valid HTML
page. The entire response is just "The system cannot find the file
specified". The response code is "OK"; it does not even throw a "500".
Very weird.

-J

Guest

Yess ... it is weird ....can you paste your stack trace, this thing often
happens with me too, but offcourse with 503 error code.