read a windows system tray balloon in Ruby?

Phlip

aidy said:
Is there anyway we can read a windows system tray balloon in Ruby?

Get a program like WinSpy and learn the ID and Class of the task tray, the item
in it, and the balloon.

Then pray these don't change when you use one of the Win32 Ruby libraries to
walk the windows object model down to that balloon.

BTW why are you trying to screen-scrape a task tray balloon? Can't you get the
data _any_ other way??

aidy

BTW why are you trying to screen-scrape a task tray balloon? Can't you getthe
data _any_ other way??

The data transference is in a bits, I am unable to use spy to get the
relevant GUI data.?

Aidy