Read attachment

N@p0

Hi,

Please, I wich read some mails with POP or IMAP protocol and extract
attachment from these. How can i do this in perl (of course) ?

Thanks,

Martien verbruggen

Hi,

Please, I wich read some mails with POP or IMAP protocol and extract
attachment from these. How can i do this in perl (of course) ?

I'd probably use Net::IMAP (or Net::IMAP::Simple) to get the message,
and MIME::Tools to unpack it. There may be alternative modules that can
be used. Have a look on CPAN, or do a search on your favourite web or
Usenet search engine. Mine's at www.google.com.

Martien