    Please, I wich read some mails with POP or IMAP protocol and extract
    attachment from these. How can i do this in perl (of course) ?

    Thanks,

    N@p0, Sep 28, 2007

  2. N@p0

    J. Gleixner Guest

    N@p0 wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Please, I wich read some mails with POP or IMAP protocol and extract
    > attachment from these. How can i do this in perl (of course) ?

    There are a lot of modules at CPAN, of course.

    http://search.cpan.org/

    J. Gleixner, Sep 28, 2007

  3. On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:51:22 -0000,
    N@p0 <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Please, I wich read some mails with POP or IMAP protocol and extract
    > attachment from these. How can i do this in perl (of course) ?

    I'd probably use Net::IMAP (or Net::IMAP::Simple) to get the message,
    and MIME::Tools to unpack it. There may be alternative modules that can
    be used. Have a look on CPAN, or do a search on your favourite web or
    Usenet search engine. Mine's at www.google.com.

    Martien
    --

    Martien Verbruggen | Think of the average person. Half of the

    Martien verbruggen, Sep 28, 2007