    Does anyone have a Perl script to read another users Outlook Calendar?

    Thanks,
    Chad
    Chad, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Chad

    Guest

    , Feb 22, 2006

  3. Chad

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "Chad" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi there,
    > Does anyone have a Perl script to read another users Outlook Calendar?

    What happened to the good old days when people just looked over other
    people's shoulders? Now everyone wants a script for everything.

    You might be able to write something using Win32-OLE. I would suggest
    checking support.microsoft.com for a VB example, then you could always port
    it to Perl if you're so inclined.

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Feb 22, 2006
  4. "Matt Garrish" <> wrote in

    > "Chad" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi there,
    >> Does anyone have a Perl script to read another users Outlook
    >> Calendar?
    >>

    > What happened to the good old days when people just looked over other
    > people's shoulders?

    ;-)

    > You might be able to write something using Win32-OLE. I would suggest
    > checking support.microsoft.com for a VB example, then you could always
    > port it to Perl if you're so inclined.

    I have an example of accessing my own Outlook contacts list using Win32-
    OLE at http://www.unur.com/comp/ppp/perl-win32-ole-outlook-ex1.html

    You might be able to use that as a starting point.

    The best way to ensure you get useful information is to post your best
    attempt in the form of a short but complete script others can copy and
    paste. This is explained in the posting guidelines.

    Sinan
    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Feb 22, 2006