Reading another user's Outlook calendar?

Chad

Hi there,
Does anyone have a Perl script to read another users Outlook Calendar?

Thanks,
Chad

Matt Garrish

Chad said:
Hi there,
Does anyone have a Perl script to read another users Outlook Calendar?

What happened to the good old days when people just looked over other
people's shoulders? Now everyone wants a script for everything.

You might be able to write something using Win32-OLE. I would suggest
checking support.microsoft.com for a VB example, then you could always port
it to Perl if you're so inclined.

Matt

A. Sinan Unur

What happened to the good old days when people just looked over other
people's shoulders?
;-)

You might be able to write something using Win32-OLE. I would suggest
checking support.microsoft.com for a VB example, then you could always
port it to Perl if you're so inclined.

I have an example of accessing my own Outlook contacts list using Win32-
OLE at http://www.unur.com/comp/ppp/perl-win32-ole-outlook-ex1.html

You might be able to use that as a starting point.

The best way to ensure you get useful information is to post your best
attempt in the form of a short but complete script others can copy and
paste. This is explained in the posting guidelines.

Sinan