    in Javascript?

    Thanks
    Thomas.
    Thomas Theakanath, Aug 23, 2003

  2. "Thomas Theakanath" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    > Within client-side Javascript code, I am not able to read cookies set
    > by Perl CGI program. Is that normal? Could I change anything in the
    > way cookies are set from the CGI program to be able to read them later
    > in Javascript?

    The CGI script should create a domain cookie with the 'domain=.domain.com'
    parameter and your script should run on the same domain as specified by this
    parameter for this to work for you.

    JW
    Janwillem Borleffs, Aug 23, 2003

  3. I tried it; but doesn't seem to work. Is there any resources available
    on the net to know more about this requirement?

    Thomas Theakanath, Aug 27, 2003