Reading RSS/XML

mark | r

anyone know a simple to use RSS/XML feed getter so i can add external news
to my site?

Mark

Curt_C [MVP]

mark said:
anyone know a simple to use RSS/XML feed getter so i can add external news
to my site?

Mark
you try www.aspin.com or any other component sites? I'd figure there
should be some out there.... if not, let me know. I'm sure it wouldnt be
too tough to write one.

Jeff Cochran

anyone know a simple to use RSS/XML feed getter so i can add external news
to my site?

About a hundred or so...

Try Google, or aspin.com. They list a ton of scripts and options.

Jeff