    anyone know a simple to use RSS/XML feed getter so i can add external news
    to my site?

    Mark
    mark | r, Jun 15, 2005

  2. mark | r

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    mark | r wrote:

    > anyone know a simple to use RSS/XML feed getter so i can add external news
    > to my site?
    >
    > Mark

    you try www.aspin.com or any other component sites? I'd figure there
    should be some out there.... if not, let me know. I'm sure it wouldnt be
    too tough to write one.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 15, 2005

  3. mark | r

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:34:11 +0100, "mark | r"
    <> wrote:

    >anyone know a simple to use RSS/XML feed getter so i can add external news
    >to my site?

    About a hundred or so...

    Try Google, or aspin.com. They list a ton of scripts and options.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jun 15, 2005