Recruiting for Python Developer - Perm

Python Recruiter

Can any one help? I am looking for a Senior Python Developer - Linux,
AppScript, Adobe Illustrator - Bradford, Yorkshire - £45,000

Our marketing and design client is looking to recruit an experienced
Python developer for a senior position within their expanding
organisation. Working independently, you will need a good background
of developing Python on Linux, be an experienced software developer,
have skills in C, SQL and any experience in Adobe Illustrator and
Photoshop would also be beneficial. Our client has a number of blue-
chip customers and your role will be to work on the packaging and
branding of their products. Due to the nature of this role any
additional experience in AppScript or Adobe Illustrator would be very
beneficial - as long as you have a good understanding of client's
requirements and can work to their needs though then these are not
essential.

Key skills required for this role are:
1. Python Development on Linux
2. Experienced Software Developer

Desirable:
1. AppScript
2. Adobe Illustrator

If any one can recommend, I will pay a £100 recom fee for any
successful placements.

jkn

If any one can recommend, I will pay a £100 recom fee for any
successful placements.

aHaHaHaHaHa...

And what percentage will you be charging your client? 15 percent? 25
percent?

Even if you were to offer 15% of your (say) 15% commission you should
be offering over a grand.

I might well fit your profile, and know & like the Bradford area. I
also use recruitment agencies when hiring. You're certainly off my
list...

Try doing a bit of research beforehand. There is a Python Jobs listing
where you can make your paltry offer.

J^n

Kevin Walzer

Key skills required for this role are:
1. Python Development on Linux
2. Experienced Software Developer

Desirable:
1. AppScript
2. Adobe Illustrator

I'm in the U.S. so would not be applying for your position, but one
thing your post neglects to mention is that competence on Mac OS X may
also be required here. appscript is a Mac-specific technology (Python
interface to Apple Event framework), and can be used to script Adobe
Illustrator, which, of course, does not run on Linux.