Redirection Code

urbanizm

Can someone help me with redirection? I don't want to use those
redirection tools that allow your site to have a new/shorter url. I
really want to make my own angelfire site be redirected to my new site
under viperhosting. I want the new url to be listed in the address bar.
Is there a way to make it auto-redirect, say in like....5 secs

Can Anyone help me out?

http://urbancar.viperhosting.net/ - Main

Richard

Can someone help me with redirection? I don't want to use those
redirection tools that allow your site to have a new/shorter url. I
really want to make my own angelfire site be redirected to my new site
under viperhosting. I want the new url to be listed in the address
bar.
Is there a way to make it auto-redirect, say in like....5 secs
Can Anyone help me out?

That could be done in a meta tag, if angelfire allows it.