Refresh A Page

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I have an ASPX page that is storing data into a session Variable:
Session("Name") = "Chuck"
When the User clicks "Next" on the page, it naviages to "Details.aspx",

Details.aspx has two frames (one on the left and another on the right).
The Frame on the right loads page "Client.aspx" which has the following code
in the load event:

TextBox1.Text = Session("Name")

The problem is that the load event does not fire when the "Details.aspx"
page is called, rendering the Textbox1.Text Control Empty.

Any Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Eliyahu Goldin

Chuck,

May be you are having a caching problem. Try putting a random parameter in
the query part of the url for Client.aspx.

Eliyahu

Lau Lei Cheong

Try to disable browser caching and see if it helps:

Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache);

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I have tried both ways described and it is still producing Zero results.

When I put a break point in the Client.aspx page, the load event does not
seem to fire.

Chuck