    out there that will do this
    -
    adam
    adamo, Jul 3, 2004

  2. If you're referring to no-cache, you might want to read this
    article:
    http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/nocache.html

    It discusses:
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">
    And the use of such tags in IE and Navigator.

    You can also do a search on Yahoo, Google etc for
    no cache, meta tags etc.

    Affordable, Reliable Hosting Solutions Starting @$2.49/mo
    BlackTieHosting.com
    http://www.blacktiehosting.com