Refresh Page 1 time

adamo

Does anyone know how to get your web page to refresh 1 time. I dont wan
the meta tag that constantly refreshes after so many seconds, I jus
want the page to refresh 1 time right when you open the page the firs
time to show the new content. Is there some kind of code or java scrip
out there that will do this
-
adam

BlackTieHosting.com

If you're referring to no-cache, you might want to read this
article:
http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/nocache.html

It discusses:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">
And the use of such tags in IE and Navigator.

You can also do a search on Yahoo, Google etc for
no cache, meta tags etc.

Affordable, Reliable Hosting Solutions Starting @$2.49/mo
BlackTieHosting.com
http://www.blacktiehosting.com