refresh XML control after OnClick

Edward

from your page, I cannot find any refreshing code of the XML control, you
simply saved the information to the file. In my opinion, XML control
cannot be so intelligent, you should add some code behind the line
"xDoc.Save(Server.MapPath("post.xml")) ".

And, another advice, if your website have many users , Database may be
better than XML file.

I'm not so sure about my words, so anybody who find something wrong, please
reply, to help heximal, and me.

Thanks.