    I don't want 'sometime in Sept 2001' I need a definite list if there is one.

    Cheers

    Interviewer

    Dilbert Does Dallas, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Dilbert Does Dallas

    james Guest

    There is no "definite list" of release dates. It's sometime in 2005 ( or 2006).
    james

    james, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Dilbert Does Dallas

    James Curran Guest

    I had good results going to the microsoft.com advanced search page,
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=a&View=en-us and seaching
    for ' ".net framework" announces' in the "Microsoft PressPass" subsite.
    That should give you a list of all press releases that announced something
    about the .Net Framework"

    James Curran, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Dilbert Does Dallas

    James Curran Guest

    I believe he meant the version that have already been released.

    James Curran, Mar 25, 2005
  5. Dilbert Does Dallas

    james Guest

    True, I mis-read his post. But, still finding that list might be a problem. Might be just as easy to use Google and search for
    those dates. And still finding an exact date for everything will be tough.
    james

    james, Mar 26, 2005