Release Dates

Dilbert Does Dallas

Can anyone point me in the direction of a list for the release dates for
..Net including all betas, RCs, 1.0 & 1.1

I don't want 'sometime in Sept 2001' I need a definite list if there is one.

Cheers

Interviewer

james

There is no "definite list" of release dates. It's sometime in 2005 ( or 2006).
james

James Curran

I believe he meant the version that have already been released.

james said:
There is no "definite list" of release dates. It's sometime in 2005 ( or 2006).
one.

james

True, I mis-read his post. But, still finding that list might be a problem. Might be just as easy to use Google and search for
those dates. And still finding an exact date for everything will be tough.
james