Reload frame bis...

Patrick BARON

Hi

I want to be able to reload a frame only when an address specific

is called using Netscape 4.x.

I thus introduced into the page the following script (which does not
work...):

< script >

/ / Netscape 4.x

bw.ns4?reload.();

< / script >

I would like in fact that the frame is reloaded in the same way that when

one uses the function " reload frame" of the contextual menu of Netscape

4.x.

Thanks, Patrick

Evertjan.

Patrick BARON wrote on 10 aug 2003 in comp.lang.javascript:
< script >

/ / Netscape 4.x

bw.ns4?reload.();

< / script >

shouldn't that be without the "."
with "location"
and with "if" ?

if(ns4)location.reload()

your "?" form needs the ":":

(ns4)?location.reload():alert("no reload");