Reload opener page

Guest

Hi,
I have the following problem:
I Open a WebForm by window.open(...). In the new Webform I do some
operations, and I value a session variable. On the pressing of a button in
the form opened, I would like to do some server-side operations and after
these operations, I would like to reload the opener page.
How can I execute server-side operations and after reload the opener?
Who can help me?

Thank You
Alessandro Rossi

Saravana

After you are done with your server side work, you can write the following
code to refersh the opener

Dim sScript As New System.Text.StringBuilder

sScript.Append("<SCRIPT language=""javascript"">" & vbCrLf)

sScript.Append("top.main.location = top.main.location;" & vbCrLf)

sScript.Append("</SCRIPT>" & vbCrLf)

RegisterStartupScriptBlock("ForceDefaultToScript", sScript.ToString)

This client script which is registered using registerstartupscript will run
immd after your page is rendered.