    How to solve this problem?

    Any ideas welcome!

    -JT

    JT, Apr 10, 2008

  2. JT

    JT Guest

    Sorry,

    I meant that Visual Web developer generated the code, there are a lot of
    code.

    JT

    "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> kirjoitti
    viestissä:%...

    JT, Apr 10, 2008

  3. I think the best way is to redo your files from scratch,
    making sure you define a css stylesheet for them.

    Alternately, you can search for "style" in all the files, and delete the css entries,
    adding the stylesheet definition at the same time.

    A global search for "style" will find all instances of it.
    There is no automatic way to erase inline style entries.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 10, 2008