Repeating column headings

S. Hussain Akbar

In my ASP programs, I would give style="display:table-header-group" in thead
tags. This would make the thead repeat on all pages when I printed a page
containing a long table.

How can the same effect be reached in a table that is generated by a
datagrid?

BTW, when I use View Source, the page opens in Notepad, but the datagrid
contents are not shown. How come?

TIA
Hussain