    What is replacement technology for the ActiveX component
    which parses xml using Microsoft XMLDOM technology.

    Thanks in advance

    Seanne, Nov 3, 2003

  2. The dom is still supported....there's a nice object
    called XpathPathNavigator that's more efficient....check
    out the classes under the System.XMl namespace....also
    see the atricle in the MSDN help titled "Comparing
    System.Xml in Visual Studio .NET to Microsoft.XMLDOM in
    Visual Studio 6.0"

    mike_bluestein@ya_StopSpammingMe_hoo.com, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Seanne

    Seanne Guest

    Thanks Mike,

    I am just wondering whether custom webcontrols can be the
    replacement for the ActiveX components used in the COM
    world.Our company policies prohibit the use of Active-X to
    be downloaded to the browser. So whats the alternative??

    Seanne

    Seanne, Nov 4, 2003