  1. Guest

    Please tell me how can I reply to newsgroup for quicker response

    , Apr 18, 2007

  2. Trevor L. Guest

    wrote:
    > Please tell me how can I reply to newsgroup for quicker response

    I am not sure.

    One point is NOT use ALL CAPS in your post.

    But the repsonse depends on who reads it when and whether they can
    understand the problem, knoe the answer and want to respond.

    People will generally respond if they get a clearly stated problem together
    with the code. I have not looked at this thread before so I can't say
    whether that is the case or not. It may be an ASP problem, especially as the
    message refers to VBScript. I have little knowledge of either ASP or
    VBScript, so my ideas may not help at all.

    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor Lawrence

    Trevor L., Apr 18, 2007

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 18 apr 2007 in

    > Please tell me how can I reply to newsgroup for quicker response

    Reply on what?
    Why would you want a response on a reply?
    Quicker than what?

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Apr 18, 2007
  4. Click the "Reply" button on the message window of the open posting in your
    newsreader (e.g. Outlook Express) Or the "reply" button in the web
    interface on Google Groups or Microsof.com or whereever.

    Otherwise you need to wait for people to reply to your postings. Given that
    these groups are world-wide with participants across many countries and
    timezones, give everyone a chance to respond - give at least 24 hours.

    Andrew Murray, Apr 28, 2007