reply to newsgroup

Trevor L.

Please tell me how can I reply to newsgroup for quicker response

I am not sure.

One point is NOT use ALL CAPS in your post.

But the repsonse depends on who reads it when and whether they can
understand the problem, knoe the answer and want to respond.

People will generally respond if they get a clearly stated problem together
with the code. I have not looked at this thread before so I can't say
whether that is the case or not. It may be an ASP problem, especially as the
message refers to VBScript. I have little knowledge of either ASP or
VBScript, so my ideas may not help at all.

--
Cheers,
Trevor Lawrence

Evertjan.

(e-mail address removed) wrote on 18 apr 2007 in
Please tell me how can I reply to newsgroup for quicker response

Reply on what?
Why would you want a response on a reply?
Quicker than what?

Andrew Murray

Click the "Reply" button on the message window of the open posting in your
newsreader (e.g. Outlook Express) Or the "reply" button in the web
interface on Google Groups or Microsof.com or whereever.

Otherwise you need to wait for people to reply to your postings. Given that
these groups are world-wide with participants across many countries and
timezones, give everyone a chance to respond - give at least 24 hours.