Reporting tool?

abacnet

Hi everybody,

I have a web page that I want to convert to pdf. I do not want to redo again
this page, I just need something that integrates easily with ASP.NET and
that converts it to pdf, from my code. Does anybody know any tool that does
this better? I'm going to try activePDF, but are there also some other known
alternatives, having in mind that I do not have the time to redo the report?
I just want to convert my ASP.NET generated HTML page to pdf.

Thanks,

|{evin

Hi everybody,

I have a web page that I want to convert to pdf. I do not want to redo again
this page, I just need something that integrates easily with ASP.NET and
that converts it to pdf, from my code. Does anybody know any tool that does
this better? I'm going to try activePDF, but are there also some other known
alternatives, having in mind that I do not have the time to redo the report?
I just want to convert my ASP.NET generated HTML page to pdf.

Thanks,

Tried PDF995?
http://www.pdf995.com

I use this server side to pull reports automatically, print them to
PDF... then I have a service that watches a folder for newly created
files (the pdf report just created) it then kicks off ghostscript to
send them to a physical printer.