    alternatives, having in mind that I do not have the time to redo the report?
    I just want to convert my ASP.NET generated HTML page to pdf.

    Thanks,

    abacnet, Aug 4, 2003

  2. abacnet

    |{evin Guest

    On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:12:49 -0400, "abacnet" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi everybody,
    >
    >I have a web page that I want to convert to pdf. I do not want to redo again
    >this page, I just need something that integrates easily with ASP.NET and
    >that converts it to pdf, from my code. Does anybody know any tool that does
    >this better? I'm going to try activePDF, but are there also some other known
    >alternatives, having in mind that I do not have the time to redo the report?
    >I just want to convert my ASP.NET generated HTML page to pdf.
    >
    >Thanks,

    Tried PDF995?
    http://www.pdf995.com

    I use this server side to pull reports automatically, print them to
    PDF... then I have a service that watches a folder for newly created
    files (the pdf report just created) it then kicks off ghostscript to
    send them to a physical printer.