Reports in ASP .Net

Guest

Okay, in ASP .Net 2.0, is there a trick to making images show up in the
reports. I have created several local hosted reports, and I am trying to add
images to the reports. I have tried both external and embeded image types,
but neither show when I view the report.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You've failed to mention what technology you're using for your reports.
That makes a big difference.

Guest

Sorry Steve, I had mentioned that the reports were in ASP .Net 2.0 and that
they were locally hosted (rather than using reporting services), and I
thought that was specific enough.

The reports are using the report viewer control in ASP .Net 2.0 beta 2, and
are locally hosted (they do NOT use SQL Reporting services). The reports
themselves are rdlc files created using the report designer that is part of
Visual Studio .Net 2005 Beta 2. I am not sure what further detail on the
technology might be required.