required rights for acccessing database

Paul

Hi All,

I've already posted this one before, but I still cannot
solve the problem. Therefore I try it again.

I have built a calender system. Users can see whether a
specific timeslot is taken or not. All the data is coming
from an access-database. They are also able to ad data to
the database (by using a webform).

When I run the application on my w2k workstation it all
works fine. When I copy the pages to the server there is
an error: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Unspecified
error

When i'm a member of domain admins it works fine.

Here's the situation:
web.config impersonation is set to true (needed for other
parts in the project)
No anonymous access allowed in IIS.
On the folder containing the .mdb file I have full control.

When I set the impersonation to false, the database-
connection does work...(but I need impersonation..)

Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks in advance,
Paul