Required - Technical Designer-J2EE,JAVA

Radha

Hi,

We have a Contracutal opening from one of our Client in Los
Angeles, CA .The duration of the project will be 1 year.

If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and
are interested, please send your updated resume, rate and contact
information to hr@....

Also update me if you would be interested to relocate to Los
Angeles, CA.....

The details of the openings are:-

We are looking for Technical Designer with strong hand on:-

B.S/M.S or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
In-depth understanding of design concepts and patterns
Experience with UML modeling & J2EE Design Patterns
Hands-on experience in Java and J2EE technologies (EJB,
Servlets, JDBC, Struts, JSP),BEA Weblogic application server
8.5/9.0, Web Services and JMS
Experience in building database (RDBMS) driven applications
required
The candidate should have excellent communication skills and
experience working in an onsite-offshore development environment

Preferable

Experience with Application Development Frameworks Hibernate
required
Working knowledge of Portal technologies - including JBoss
Portals/BEA portals is preferred
Knowledge of SOA will be a big plus

Job Description:

The main responsibility will be to act as a liaison between the
business analyst group and the technical team, translating the
business requirements into technical specification
This position requires a hands-on technical design skills
contributing towards architecture definition and technical design
for the project
The candidate should have in-depth understanding of UML
artifacts and be able to take up the use cases and come up with
design artifacts that can be used by the development team
The candidate should evangelize best design and coding
practices and provide technical guidance to the team
Take ownership of the quality of design and timeliness of the
delivery to the development team
Manage the technical aspects of the software delivery

Regards
Radha
Technical Recruiter
SRH Technology Services