    What gives?

    TIA!

    -Shane
    D. Shane Fowlkes, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Nevermmind. As I thought, it was something dumb. I forgot runat="server"
    in the RequiredFieldValidators.

    D'OH!!

    "D. Shane Fowlkes" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.drumpub.com/test.aspx
    >
    > Above is a link to a stripped down test page and the source code is also

    on
    > the page. Would someone mind spot checking this code? I've used this
    > method a few times before and have never had a problems but for some

    reason,
    > this sample refuses to work. I'm sure it something I've missed in my code
    > but I cannot find it.
    >
    > The form is "supposed" to require all fields to be provided and any that

    are

    D. Shane Fowlkes, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Hi, D. Shane Fowlkes,

    I don't know what is wrong, but the script for the client-side validation
    doesn't get included in the page source-code.

    You may try running aspnet_regiis.exe with the switch -c.

    Hope this helps
    Martin

    Martin Dechev, Feb 23, 2004