reset password for ftp

Ken

I tried to make a web page for reset password for ftp users.
Is these any way to change the password without using the servername but
using OU and DC ?
is there good reference for this?

Guest

I tried to make a web page for reset password for ftp users.
Is these any way to change the password without using the servername but
using OU and DC ?
is there good reference for this?

if you can use WinNT provider it can be something like this

DirectoryEntry entry = new DirectoryEntry("WinNT://" + domain + "/" +
userName + ",user");
user.Invoke("SetPassword", new Object[] {newPassword});