Resize Window

Joel Shepherd

Hey since we have all heard these arguments about a million times,
and it is always the regulars who argue, how about we just set up a
code system. Then when you want to argue just include the code and
we will all know what we are talking about.

Great idea! But I think you missed a couple:

Code 130: Layout tables are evil
Code 133: Layout tables are the only practical option
Code 138: Users can't work their browsers so _I'll_ set the font size
Code 144: If the default font bugs 'em enough, they'll figure out how to
work their browser.
Code 145: How can I put more FONT tags on my page?
Code 162: The very word "flash" is an abomination before God.
Code 165: Flash: it's like HTML, just betterer.
Code 167: Flash? Is that like "blink"?
and lastly
Code 601: brucie likes to watch kangaroos having sex

Code 600: TMI. ;-)

--
Joel.

http://www.cv6.org/