    Any idea where to find this configured value so I can set it higher?

    Thanks,
    Patrick
    Patrick Bates, Jan 12, 2005

  2. The value you need to increase is the AspBufferingLimit, and it is found in
    the metabase.

    You could manually edit the value in metabase.xml, but I'd suggest using
    MetabaseExplorer (a free tool in the IIS Resource kit) to get at that value.
    <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=56fc92ee-a71a-4c73
    -b628-ade629c89499&DisplayLang=en>

    You'll find it at LM/W3SVC/AspBufferingLimt; however, you can also define
    this value at the site, directory, or virtual directory level.

    This value is expressed in bytes. The default value is 4MB.
    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/iissdk/iis
    /ref_mb_aspbufferinglimit.asp>

    Regards,

    ~Eric

    You assume all risk for your use. © 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
    reserved.
    Eric Rodriguez, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Patrick Bates wrote:
    > I have an ASP page which is returning so much data that I'm receiving
    > a message that the Response Buffer Limit has exceeded its configured
    > values.
    >
    > Any idea where to find this configured value so I can set it higher?

    Another suggestion that may be useful:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/iis/ref_vbom_resomflush.asp

    --
    Dave Anderson