    How do I implement response,redirect for a particular frame of the frameset
    in a .aspx page?
    Thanks
    Anita C, Feb 20, 2004

  2. By using Javascript on the client.

    Peter Rilling, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Anita C

    Anita C Guest

    Can u please provide a sample that can be written in the code behind for the
    button click event in an .aspx page?
    Thanks

    Anita C, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Anita C

    bruce barker Guest

    there is no way, as the browser performs the redirect, and you cannot
    specify the frame. your postback page could include javascript to reload
    another frame, but the current frame will be replaced no matter what. if you
    do not want this behavior, do not use a asp form, but rather a stand html
    form and set the target

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Feb 21, 2004