    issue would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Matt

    Matt MacDonald, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Do you have SmartNavigation turned on? When you get the blank page, view
    the source and see what the contents are.

    Peter Rilling, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Yeah I do, does IIS 6 not support that? Here is the source from the blank
    page.

    <BODY><ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR
    url="/error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/pages/mc5bem-form.aspx"></ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR></BODY>

    Matt MacDonald, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Make sure that you have the aspnet_client script folder at the root of your
    site.

    I experienced this some time ago but cannot remember what the exact cause
    is. It might have been that the aspnet_client folder was not at the root.

    Peter Rilling, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Thank you so much, that solved a number of problems.

    Matt

    Matt MacDonald, Sep 27, 2005